Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Introduction and Disclaimer

I am Green Ninja, a retail investor interested in the stock markets in South East Asia.

My investing style is geared towards growth rather than stability in terms of investing only in blue-chips and dividend stocks.   Hence, the investing style leans towards a more aggressive portfolio of stocks.


Disclaimer: 
The posts and views expressed by me are by no means a recommendation or a solicitation or expression of views to influence you to buy or sell any stocks. I am just sharing openly on what I am doing with my own investments.   You need to understand your own investment objective, risk appetite and the amount of loss you can afford to bear as all investments bear a certain degree of risk.   Stock market losses are as real and inevitable as profits can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment